Monday, May 3, 2010

Goodbye April, Hello May!

April, you started off relatively good to us.  You brought my husband a sweet job, which he is LOVING by the way!  You brought us some beautiful Spring days, cool nights on the front porch with adult beverages, and freshly mowed grass.  But you ended pretty sucky, April.  You brought us some cold-ass days after that warm weather tease and made me pull my fleeces back out after I had thought they were packed away for the season.  You brought me a three day long stomach bug and feeling like poo.  And lastly you brought my husband a horrible car accident just to round out the month.  Thankfully he is ok, but April, you owe us next year! 

May, you're starting out pretty awesome.  So far you've given us wonderful weather, even the quick moving rain showers are a welcome sight.  We enjoyed your opening weekend with a shopping trip and dinner on Saturday, followed by a day of rest and movies at home on Sunday.  This Wednesday is one of my favorite holidays, Cinco De Mayo, and we're ready to celebrate you!  Your upcoming weekend will bring us our annual family cookout to celebrate Mother's Day and Dad's birthday.  Hopefully you don't dissappoint in the weather department, May, and you continue to dazzle us!

No comments:

Post a Comment