Thursday, April 1, 2010

Addicted!

Easter is just a few days away and it is officially Spring now (wish Mother Nature would get the hint!), so this past weekend I picked up a few bags of seasonally appropriate candy all in pretty Spring colors - pinks, blues, greens, yellows - a pastel explosion!  I got one bag of Reese's Peanut Butter cup miniatures, one bag of Almond Hershey's Kisses, and one bag of tiny little pieces of heaven, also known as Coconut Cream Hershey's Kisses.  Now, I'm a coconut fan.  I love Mounds and Almond Joys, occasionally I'll enjoy a slice of coconut cake or the like, but these things, these blow my mind!  If you like coconut, pick up a bag.  If you LOVE coconut, RUN to your nearest store and buy as many bags as you can get your hands on.  They are that good!  I promise.

Yumm-o!

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I'm eating my coconut milk ice cream and buckwheat cocoa cake as I read this or else I might have been so sad to have missed these this year!

    ReplyDelete