Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trying this again...

Tonight is the rescheduled John Mayer/Train show and there is rain in the forecast...ok, not just rain, but "severe" storms.  And it's hot, and it's humid.  Nice.  I've been stalking future radar predictors and amazingly they show that it will be clear the whole time we plan to be there, so who knows really.  I have my fingers crossed that the radar is correct and we really do end up with a storm-free evening, but it's still in the back of my mind that we might get rained on since all the weathermen and weather websites are telling me it's going to happen.  Trying to stay positive though!  I just pray the show goes on as planned because I fear if they cancel again tonight it will be canceled for good.  That means we'll never get to experience what 7th row center seats feel like and that would seriously bum me out!  But again, trying to stay positive that all this worrying for be for nothing...I'm nothing if not a worrier ;)

1 comment: