Friday, July 30, 2010

2 Month Follow-up to "Putting it out there..."

Let me just say that I think I timed my "weigh-ins" during the wrong time of the month, if you know what I mean.  Not the best for my morale.  Same as last month, I'm a few days late with my update, but I did weigh myself on the correct day (the 27th) to again be sure I was getting an accurate reading.  I'm only down another 2 pounds, 4 pounds total since I started this whole "eat better, lose weight" plan.  I weighed myself a few times throughout this past month and there were definitely days where I was lower than the number I ended up at on the official weigh-in day.  But this past week I've been feeling super bloated and just overall uncomfortable.  Not sure if it has to do with the extreme heat (hello, high 90's!) or all the fruit I've been eating (hello, lots o' fiber!).  At any rate, only 2 pounds.  Blah.  I will say though that I've been fitting into clothes a bit better lately...a few pairs of shorts that I haven't worn since buying them two Summers ago fit nicely now.  So in that respect I am seeing results.  I just wish I'd see it a bit more on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment